Adsense

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Creative Story - Amanda

AUSTRALIA

What does creativity mean to you?
For me its a way to express thoughts and emotions in different and unusual ways

What is your creative passion? How do you approach it?
I love to paint and use creativity to express myself

Describe the feeling you have when heavily into a creative activity you love.
I feel like I’m free to be me with no restrains

What does the creative process do you, or for, you?
It gives me an outlet to vent me emotions and be ME

How have you fulfilled your own creative urges?
By doing something \'different\' or exciting

What do you do to satisfy your soul?
I think about what it means to be me...here...now...in this world

How are you creative in your life?
I paint and express myself by using emotions and thoughts to provoke my actions

Who has inspired you in your life to achieve your potential? How?
My family as well as anyone who believes in themselves to achieve anything they set their mind to

No comments: