Adsense

Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Creative Story - Sherri Dickson

LAWRENCE, GEORGIA USA

What does creativity mean to you?
uniqueness, ability to inspire others

What is your creative passion? How do you approach it?
Singing, I sing in the shower, and have sung in 2 weddings.

Describe the feeling you have when heavily into a creative activity you love.
Content

What does the creative process do you, or for, you?
Helps me relax and gives me a sense of accomplishment, knowing that I have a talent that not everyone has.

How have you fulfilled your own creative urges?
I haven't yet. I want to take professional voice lessons to perfect the gift I have

What do you do to satisfy your soul?
Read Christian self-help and spiritual books

How are you creative in your life?
I find creative games and crafts to do with my children. I also love to decorate my home and often change it up with new curtains, plates, bath towels, or bedding.

Who has inspired you in your life to achieve your potential? How?
My parents. I have been going to college for almost 18 years, and I will FINALLY graduate next May. They have always been behind me and knew that I could do it. They also helped me out financially wherever they could.

No comments: