Adsense

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My Creative Story - Elaine Rosemary Edie Froese


BOISSEVAIN, MANITOBA, CANADA

A newspaper columnist, speaker and author, Elaine is a certified coach who specializes in farm families. Read her articles online at www.elainefroese.com. Reach Elaine by email: elaine@elainefroese.com
___

What does creativity mean to you?
It’s the ability to use your intuition, dreams, thoughts, and imagination to create something new.


What is your creative passion? How do you approach it?
Writing and painting, Making cards.

Describe the feeling you have when heavily into a creative activity you love.
Lose all track of time, it's called "finding flow."

What does the creative process do you, or for, you?
It gives a deep sense of satisfaction, and the legacy of bringing pleasure to others, myself, and making a difference in the world.

How have you fulfilled your own creative urges?
Writing a book. Creating cards. Going to art camp. Encouraging families through speaking and writing.

What do you do to satisfy your soul?
Pray. Play. Connect with my right brain.

How are you creative in your life?
Bringing beauty into my environment. Using the power of words to encourage others.

Who has inspired you in your life to achieve your potential? How?
My family: my mom always displayed my art.

My friends: they give feedback and enjoyment.

My readers: they give encouragement to keep putting Christian thoughts into a secular paper.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: