Adsense

Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Creative Story: Sean Michael Paddison



ONTARIO, CANADA

Sean is a Producer/Songwriter, Publisher and Engineer who owns and operates a media and music publishing, broadcasting and production company.

What does creativity mean to you?
It’s the foundation for a life lived under the vision “knowledge is freedom”.

Through my own creativity I am able to develop solutions, works or thoughts that help me transcend beyond the false limitations society has programmed people to believe in.

Once you lift the social veil of expectation and insight, you can then see and understand so much more about life and who you are and your power in this world.

What is your creative passion? How do you approach it?
My passion is creating things in life that bring people peace, hope and serenity. I do this through my music, my radio station and my interactions with people.

Describe the feeling you have when heavily into a creative activity you love?
It’s all about bringing your current conscious state into complete synchronization with an idea and visualization you want to put across.

It is when this occurs without interruption that I believe you are in the creative “zone”.

What does the creative process do to, or for, you?
It allows me to fully realize what my true giving potential is to this world.

When we create we leave something behind of ourselves.

I honestly believe that people who turn away from their creativity are, in fact, giving up on their purpose for living.

How have you fulfilled your own creative urges?
As far as individual concepts or ideas are concerned, the answer would be all “all the time”.

As far as in a holistic sense, the urge is never ending, it is the energy that makes my heart beat.

What do you do to satisfy your soul?
Try to create as much goodness in this world as I possibly can.

Who has inspired you in your life to achieve your potential? How?
I am inspired by a huge assortment of people both negative and positive.

People who are smiling all the time and are doing what they want to do in life inspire me.

People who are miserable and hate what they do and where they are going inspire me to learn from their sad example.

People who have left us long ago but leave behind a massive legacy of giving and insight show me what’s possible.

Do you have an interesting story to tell about what you do and how you got to it? Share it here. Why do you love it?
When I was a child I my family moved a lot. I was never in a school for more than 2 years. This meant I had to find other ways of building up my self worth other than socially because socially I had to keep proving myself over and over again.

My one “safe place’ to go was always my music. Within my music I was in control.

I could always hear things most everyone else couldn’t.

No matter how many times I was forced to start over socially, I could always count on the fact that my music was a constant friend that never left my side.


__________________

Sean describes in detail how to create your own internet radio station at home: http://callforhelptv.com/callforhelp/shownotes/0307.shtml?regular Posted by Picasa

No comments: